Earthworm Organic MediumsIf our telephones are not working. Please call 079 879 2593 if you need to contact us!
Compost and Lawndressing Delivered to your garden
Healthy soil = Healthy plant Add lawndressing and compost to your garden
Plant Nutrition for a healthy garden Add lawndressing and compost to your garden
Of all the compost that we have tried over the years, Earthworm’s is by far the best. No weeds, and a truly beautiful end result in the Garden.
Thank you WendyGerald J
– High in nutritional value – Nitrogen, Phosphate, Potassium and Micro Nutrients
– Provide food for your garden
– The advantages of applying organic compost to your garden includes
– provides the heart of the soil by ‘glueing’ the soil particles into – stable porous structures
– Water Retention in the soil
– providing and holding nutrients in an available form for your plants
– supporting soil life: bacteria, fungi and worms
Look after your soil and your soil will support healthy plants and be more productive. It also provides vital humus and nutrients to encourage plant growth.
Our Lawn Dressing
– Our Lawn Dressing provides nutrients to your lawn and acts as a leveller when lawn have small gaps and holes in it.
– Best time to apply is late winter / early summer
– Application rate suggested by EWOM is 1m³ per 100m² of lawn at 7 – 10mm thick
– Cut lawn short prior to applying – Apply the lawn dressing and water
– If you have the time and resources then using a garden fork and placing holes in the lawn can also assist.